Max volume for condensor mic

I have a condensor mic element bought at Radio Shack part #270-090. How loud can I go before damaging it? Would I be able to clip it to the front of my trumpet without damaging it? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
ngdbud

Why not ask Radio Shack ?

Or even just try it ?

No-one here will have the data you need since I'm sure RS don't publish it.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

ask Radio shack ? they should rename it to Phone-Shack because that is about all they care about selling these days

I asked an RS sales helper (HTBA woman) for a floppy cable one day she disappeared for a minute... then i hear burst of laughter from the sales desk and someone exclaim "all of our cables are floppy"

she returned with info, i could not contain my laughing and she thought i set her up for some joke.

a pity though, she was super cute

it.

Reply to
robm