LT Spice simulation problem "No analysis request found"

I am trying to simulate the Common source amplifier and get gains.

However when I type this code, it shows error "No analysis request found" What's wrong with my code? I have the inc file and sure about the parameter inside is right.

Any help will be great. Thanks

Here is the code

*/// Title Statement .include "model_NMOS.inc"

*// Element

*// initialize the NMOS device *// Element: Mname ND NG NS &ltNB> ModName L= W= .subckt NMOS 3 2 0 0 M1 3 2 0 0 NMOS L=0.6u W=9.6u

*// other components V1 1 0 AC 0 VB1 2 1 DC 1.67 VAA 5 0 DC 3.3 Rd 3 4 61.1k

*// Command Statement .dc V1 0 3.3 .01

*// Output Statement .PRINT DC V(2,4)

.END

Reply to