ISD1700 help

Hi,

I build the stand alone circuit for the ISD1750 Windbond chip. The circuit is pretty straight forward in the datasheet. I also seen a few threads in this forum talking about this chip. I was not been able to fix my problem. I believe it is recording right, the flashes like it is suppose to. by once play is pushed I hear a buzzing & noise sound. But that is is only when I push, if I let go the button then nothing is heard. I use a similar microphone:

Any Idea how I should go about to trouble shoot this?

ken

Reply to
lerameur