Is there a huge schematics archive on the web?

Has anyone got links for this?? Thanks

Reply to
royalmp2001

All I have is a huge bookmark folder filled with links sorted out by function. And some of them no longer work. Best bet is to get good at using Google.

--
John Popelish
Reply to

For basic electronics circuits, you might want to start with:

There's many of them out there -- Google is your friend, you'll find them.

Good luck Chris

Reply to
Chris

On 3 Mar 2005 19:31:50 -0800, "royalmp2001" wrote as underneath my scribble :

Try discovercircuits.com

Reply to
Charlie+

-- ?? ?? Regards , SPAJKY ® \\.//_. mail addr. @ my site @

\°/ ".. long live & prosper.." - 3rd Anniversary running it: || "Tualatin OC-ed / BX-Slot1 / inaudible setup!"

Reply to
Spajky

Be aware that some of the links are dead or outdated.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

Take a look at

. It hasn't got loads of schematics but new hobby type projects are added regularly. Its run by students in the uk.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Minshull

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:50:17 GMT, "Steve Minshull" wrote as underneath my scribble :

This is a commercial site flogging kits

Reply to
Charlie+