ieee

send me jobs on ieee

Reply to
neelima.baghele5

Go look for your own damn job leads. This newsgroup is to help people learn the basics of electronics. You have to be a member of the IEEE to access their data. If you have an EE degree and enough money, you can join the IEEE.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Why bother with the IEEE anyway? There are tons of free job search/posting sites. They work.

--
Keith
Reply to

I wouldn't.

The one that pissed me off was government site government jobs. You would select a city & category, only to find 500+ sales pitches to join the military, but no jobs. I e-mailed them and asked why it was set up that way. I got a cryptic reply that it couldn't be changed, because enlisting was a 'job'.

Several other were full of dead listings that were gathered by a bot. I registered with a couple to get e-mails for the work I was looking for, but everything they sent me had nothing to do with electronics. This was in 2001 - 2003.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Wouldn't use IEEE? ...or some of the "free" sites?

Just remember the government is here to "help".

??

I have had very good luck with Monster (Career Builders, not so much). Job searching was rather painless but I still hope I won't have to go through it again. Moving wasn't painless.

--
Keith
Reply to