I need assorted capacitors

Hello, I am looking to buy a mixed lot of assorted capacitors. I need grab bags with all the popular sizes. I would like to get these each in electrolytic, mica, tantulum, and ceramic. Does anyone know where I can find decent grab bags of capacitors from online retailers? I searched some of the most popular bulk suppliers online and haven't found any good grab bags.

Reply to
Kelly Goode