How To House Train A Puppy

Do you deny that it's possible for an invention to have some uses but not others?

Every time you dodge the question I'll roll up the newspaper and pop you again.

It's just like house training a puppy.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Newspaper?  What on earth would _you_ be doing with a newspaper?

Pop away, this is a 200 pound puppy and I\'ll shit on your floor
whenever it suits me or go for your throat when you start waving that
paper around.

As for your "question", if you can find room for it next to your head,
stick it up your ass.

And, BTW, I find you boring and ordinary and I feel no further need to
waste my time communicating with you since I\'ve proven that you\'re a
fraud.

Goodbye. :-)

JF
Reply to
John Fields

me

Yes, _this_ newspaper:

Again, do you think an invention is only worthwhile if it's the only thing everyone will ever need?

Every time you try to dodge the question you're gonna get popped again with the same question until you are house trained.

=2E . .

House trained already? You larn your lesson as fast as a dog?

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill