H-bridge

hello,

I am trying to design an H-bridge base on MOSFETS. My circuit under simulation was not working and founf this link.

I tried the circuit and it has the same problem as mine. The Pmos on top, either they are acivated (gate) or not, they are both alsways in saturation, therefore they both conduct no matter what input I have. what is wrong ? why si this happening thanks

ken

Reply to
lerameur

I found the problem

lerameur a =E9crit :

.htm

Reply to
lerameur

That circuit looks fine. Are you using enhancement or depletion mode MOSFETS? You should be using enhancement mode MOSFETS.

Brian Ellis

Reply to
Brian Ellis