great pcb design software

I came across this pcb design software that I just finished a project with and found pleasant,

-- When I tuck my pants into my socks, watch out, I'm in superhero mode

Reply to
pedro

Another take on this:

't-picture-that+zz-zz+*-bug-problems+DipTrace+*-you-have-nothing-else-to-stand-on+qq-qq+uu+not-a-nice-choice

Reply to
JeffM

Now the program is much more improved. I'm not sure if that guy had the same opinion if try DipTrace starting from current version or even

1.22-1.23. Also all depends on needs and is value for the money - if Altium Designer features are not enough for you, try WG, not DipTrace :), however if you need more intuitive, easier to learn solution and don't use all features of AD, DipTrace will be ok.
Reply to
Stanislav