Frustration

I do honestly wonder why on earth you hire the people you do. If I didn't know you better I'd assume you were trolling.

Cursitor Doom

IME they're a total NIGHTMARE. Fine for inside use, but hopeless for anything out in the open. FAR too many false alarms. Give me the laser/ photodiode combo any day - inside or out.

Cursitor Doom

I will keep working with my laser alarm.

I should be able to set it up.

Reply to
AK

I agree. I wouldn't hesitate to use one indoors, preferably up high by the ceiling and aimed at an area of the floor, and providing no pets or rodents it would work well.

They are inexpensive. What is an excellent system uses video cameras and you assign areas of the picture to monitor, but they cost the big bucks, or did, back when I was messing with that stuff. With video cameras so cheap today there's probably something that will work with a cell phone.

Reply to
default