fastest but pratical way to measure time

Yeah, and I can see you must be the king of the experts. No where did I ever say I was more of an expert than anyone here. Unlike you I am much more humble in that area. Anyways, don't bother replying because I won't be reading any more of your posts.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

Have you considered using differential GPS?

Reply to
Sean

--
No skin off my teeth; I\'m not the one who doesn\'t know how to do it.
Reply to

LOS

If you have a transmitter in one place and a receiver somewhere else which is wired back to the transmitter location the signal has to go both ways, once through the air and back through the wire. Does the signal through the wire also travel at the speed of light?

What sort of distances are you talking about?

Roger Dewhurst

It travels at the speed of light times the velocity factor (always

Reply to
Rich Grise