Does any one know what the TI sn1077op is?

I got this with an assortment that I bought from vakits.com, but they have shut their website down so I can't reference their list.

A google search doesn't reveal anything other than it is an out of date IC.

Another search name or a link to an applicable data sheet would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

--
Using Opera\'s revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
Reply to