Difficult battery charger task

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:03:17 -0700, boothmultipler wrote: ...

By making a sane decision as to what load you connect your battery pack to.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

LOL!

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

How about, "BMF Resistor"?

Cheez! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yes, for the third fraqgging time, CONNECT IT TO AN APPROPRIATE LOAD! I once worked for a guy who had a 1000-amp dummy load in his attic. I don't know what happened to the load; he sold his company to these guys:

Good Luck, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

But, do they annotate whether your underpants were clean at the TOD?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Oh, christ, then it's nothing. Go to Beale AFB, California, and ask the SR-71 blackbird techs how they do it.

Or are you filling in for them now? ?:-/

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

--
 It\'s Toka---.

Toko is a well respected maker of inductive components, while Toka---
isn\'t even capable of inductive reasoning.
Reply to
John Fields

Right. Maybe he could get that Toko--- (whatever the name is) guy to do it. Solves two problems at the same time.

Reply to
ehsjr

They're very hard to find now-a-days. You would need PFM to get your hands on one. Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Sheeesh! Political-correctness has come to circuit design.

BMF stands for "Big Mutha F....er" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

No! No! No! BMF is a VALUE, NOT a part name ;-)

You can have BMF caps, resistors, transistors, heat sinks, etc.

...Jim Thompson

"...ing". It's an adjective. ;-P

--
Cheers!
Rich Grise, Self-Appointed Chief,

--
Sheeesh! Criticize political correctness by being its victim?

BMF stands for "Big Motherfucking Fuse"
Reply to
John Fields

In this case, BMF stands for "Blows Mighty Fast", just as in the BAF fuse, where BAF stands for "Blows Awful Fast".

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

To be precise, a participle. 8^Þ~

--
Al Brennan

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9,
 then you would have a key to the universe." Nicola Tesla
Reply to
Kitchen Man

I'd do the goggles one better and get a face shield as a complement. I'd wear long sleeves and full trousers, and only wear clothes I wouldn't mind throwing away when little holes start appearing everywhere. Before I started, I'd read and memorize this page: