determining characteristics of unknown peltier module?

I have an unknown (unmarked) peltier module. I'd like to determine the characteristics of the peltier itself. The only things I know about it are its size and the fact that it is drawing 6 amps at 12 volts. I'd like to determine it's output wattage if possible. Anyone have ideas as to how I could do this?

Thanks, Eric

Reply to
Eric Braunhauffer

In the future, don't do this:

If you MUST post the same question to MULTIPLE groups, do this:

*-*-*-marked-as-Read-in-ALL-*-groups+Newsgroups.line

Reply to
JeffM