Dell Vostro v13 Battery

OK.. I know this is rather far fetched, but cost is not a problem here! I basically would like to see if it is possible to replace the Dell Vostro v13 battery, it specifys as a 6 cell 11.1V 30Whr, so its really shit basically, I think I can do better!

Are there any places where I can custom make my own lithium ion battery to make my time worth while ??

Thanks

--
Chris Choi
Reply to

A lithium-ion battery pack must have an on-board computer to manage the battery. If you wish to reinvent the wheel it will get expensive, but you said "cost is not a problem here!"

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

"Christopher Choi"

** A 6 cell Li-Ion battery will be around 21.9 volts.
** Why do you imagine that ??

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil Allison Inscribed thus:

Internally the cells are wired as three pairs in series.

It would be interesting to see !

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.