Dell Vostro v13 battery

OK.. I know this is rather far fetched, but cost is not a problem here! I basically would like to see if it is possible to replace the Dell Vostro v13 battery, it specifys as a 6 cell 11.1V 30Whr, so its really shit basically, I think I can do better!

Are there any places where I can custom make my own lithium ion battery to make my time worth while ??

Thanks

--
Chris Choi
Reply to

"Christopher Choi"

** A 6 cell Li-Ion battery will be around 21.9 volts.
** Why do you imagine that ??

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison