copy a M27C4001 ?

Hi,

What's the cheapest way for me to copy these ?

Thanks

Reply to
dtushingham

In article , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (known to some as snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) scribed...

Depends on how you define 'Cheap.'

The necessary programmer to handle reading and copying that large an EPROM could run you anywhere from $50-$500 or more, and there's no guarantee about stability and reliability at the lower end.

Alternatively...

You could send me the source chip, and however many blanks you want it copied to, and I can do it for you at my normal labor rates. With that option, you're looking at $20 setup plus a per-device charge. Return shipping via USPS is included at no additional charge.

See

for pricing and details.

Happy hunting.

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)

That sounds like a pretty good option for me, any recommendations for where I could source the blank chips ? which ones should I be purchasing.

Thanks D

Reply to
dtushingham