Console stereo

I have ordered the schematic for this stereo,I think the problem may be in the RF gain for the fm what do you think?

Reply to
icolt45

Q. Do you know how to tell when a hitchiker is psychic?
A. When they ask you to let them off ten blocks before the next
   light.
Reply to
John Fields

Is it water cooled, or do you eat spaghetti with both a fork and a spoon?

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

More likely that the speaker is demagnetised.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson