comparing CS and Cascode frequency response

gosh ..the right expression is:

f = ( 2*PI*(Rs*Cgs1 + Cgd1*2*Rs + Rd*(Cgd2+Cdb2+Cl) + 1/gm2*(Cdb1+Cgs2) )-1

and with the values f = 2.08EE+08 Hz.. very similar to the CS's one

you sad that you got a corner frequency of 315 MHz for the CS amplifier, and a corner frequency of 984 MHz for the cascode.

did you get these values using the simulator? they are really very different from the values obtained from manual calculations...

Reply to
Matteo

Yes.

Yes, especially the cascode.

If you'll email me at r_o_d_g_e_r_r_o_s AT yahoo.com (take out the underlines in the name), I'll send you the results of the simulations.

Reply to
Rodger Rosenbaum