Chip Shults

Is he still around anywhere?

Roger Dewhurst

I thought he ran for some political office, I can't remember if he won, or even why I remember this so maybe it was someone with a similar name.

I also thought I heard him on Art Bell one night some years back, but again I can't remember the circumstances so it may not have been the same guy.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

...but haven't seen him around these parts in quite some time.

Reply to
JeffM

Thanks.

Reply to
Roger Dewhurst

Here is his contact information:

The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell