Casio NP-50 batteries

I'm not sure if this question is a bit off-topic, but I found BestBatt.com to be selling those batteries for $12 rather than $50 that I saw on Casio's website. However, I don't know if BestBatt.com is legit or not. I saw some reviews on BestBatt.com by performing a google search, but I'm not sure what to make of that either. What are your thoughts on this website in terms of buying batteries? Thanks.

Reply to
ssylee

You can half the price again on Ebay. At $6, if they aren't quite as good, who cares? And if you buy with a credit card, you can't get shafted.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

At a tennis club bar on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, a guest became both
loud and abusive.
Two of the waiters had to physically throw the drunk out of the door.
He re-entered moments later.
One of the regulars commented, "Perhaps they put too much backspin on him."
Reply to
Peter Hucker