Butane powered battery?

I seems to recall a blurb sometime ago about using butane as a source of electricity by mean of mini generator that burns butane. Theorically should give a month or so of power to cellphone and PDA off one lighter sized butane canister.

Any info on this? I recently experienced a 26 hours long blackout after a freak Sunday morning storm soaked my area. A gasoline powered generator would probably be easier but it seesm to be an overkill plus not portable so I can't just take it anywhere to keep my PDA powered.

--
When you hear the toilet flush, and hear the words "uh oh", it\'s already
too late.    - by anonymous Mother in Austin, TX