bluetooth

when you drink blue cool aid ?

-- "I'm never wrong, once i thought i was, but was mistaken" Real Programmers Do things like this.

Jamie

RF network.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

What is Google?

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Google is a search engine, you type in a keyword (hint, try bluetooth) and it retrieves webpages that contain that word. When you get real good at using Google, you can add additional words like (bluetooth description) or (bluetooth specifications). (Bluetooth description) returns

and
, it also returns 6,180,000 more hits. Try it, you might like it. Mike PS. The information contained here in is not intended to pull Michael A. Terrell's tongue out of his cheek. Mike

Reply to
amdx

If only it was his TONGUE!

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Can't we all just get along. Mike

Reply to
amdx

He was the King of Denmark from 940 to 985 AD and is most well known for uniting Denmark and Norway.

--

----------------------------------------------------------------------- To reply to me directly:

Replace privacy.net with: totalise DOT co DOT uk and replace me with gareth.harris

Reply to
Gareth

He loved blueberries, by the way ... which turned his teeth blue!

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Michael A. Terrell wrote

amdx wrote:

If it is something you want defined:

JeffM

When you eat Smurfs and don't brush and floss?

Reply to
John