Better lighting for electronics hobbyists

Buy a headlamp, foo!

Just in case anybody doesn't already know.

If only I had one when I was electronics hobbying many years ago. Modern headlamps are amazing for the task. Doesn't matter which task, they rock for almost everything (work, cleaning, whatever). It would have saved much eyestrain, especially when working with black IC chips.

Mine is a Fenix HL55. It's the only one I have experience with, it's amazing.

Reply to
John Doe