Audio transformer 1000 ohm prim 8 ohm sec - UK supplier?

Hi, I'm trying to find an audio transformer like this one for sale in the UK (or Europe):

I've looked through just about all the online suppliers I can find without any luck. Can anyone suggest a dealer? If not, would a different component serve my purposes? I'm building this project:

Thanks for help. Mike

Reply to
downlode

hi mike try type LT700 cheap