Aquarium Brain Project

Hi to all admin and membres of this forum!

I'm new here and I'm from Mexico then sorry for my baaad english

I'm trying to make a cool lamp holder for my aquarium with a lot of imagened features like: A Lamp made combining Blue and Whit LEDs like this:

Powered with

120V using this project:
May be add an effect dimming just the Whit LEDs for a moonlight effect for fish sleep time, thats would be cool

Long dimming when turn ON and OFF the Lamp to avoid stress to the fish. using something like this:

may can be mod and simplified for low power consumption.

A Strip of 120V contacts to connect the Air and wather pump to be OFF pushing a switch, feed the fish and automaticly turn ON after 10 min:

May be I can use this with a relay?

All switches made as Touch Activated like this:

LCD Thermometer:

with Thermostat:

And a PH Meter:

May be is a hard work project (almost for me?) but every help try to unify all this concepts but talking in name of all fish hobbyst we'll be thankful eternaly!!

Reply to
BlackMark

LEDs are quite expensive to buy in sufficient quantities for illumination, and are less power efficient than the usual fluorescent tubes. You may be better off using tubes with an electronic starter which can be dimmed by a 0..10 V control voltage, which are commercially available. I recently saw a nice project that used charging gold caps to create the ramp.

In my experience you don't really need the airstone, at least in a planted tank with not too many fishes.

Reply to
Dr Engelbert Buxbaum