Addendum to "Schematics for building a broad band frequency jammer"

Here some options I would recommend:

1: Find an old grandpa with a HAM radio setup and old high power HF amplifier. Pull a wire across your yard (dipole) and hook it up to the antenna tuner and the amp. Then let the old man ragchew with his buddies on the air while he is overdriving the hell out the amp. This will produce very high rf and interference, will get picked up in this stereo speaker wires and will make the loudest noize possible. The best part this is LEGAL and it will jam his radio alltogether making it unusable even listening to a CD... :) If someone shows up complaining about the interference, you say that we got the amateur radio licence (that's why you need the grandpa) and thell them to get the hell out!!! Then there is nothing that FCC can do either...

2: Wait till he turns the volume the loudest and take your transmitter and feed it with very high level of 30-60 Hz sine wave. This will blow his speakers out, leaving him with no stereo to listen to... : ) : ) : )

PS: Don't take the blames of these f***in "legal" people to personal. Just think that they have no life...

Have Fun!!! AntronX

Reply to
AntronX

On Monday 20 September 2004 10:16 am, AntronX did deign to grace us with the following:

Where in _hell_ did you ever get this idea? If you think revoke your ham license and throw you in jail is nothing...

Just making more noise just doubles the noise for everybody, including yourself. Notwithstanding you'd be sinking below their level, classiness-wise.

Speaking of having no life!

Talk to the people - they might not even know you can hear it - they might have hearing loss, from listening to it too loud. If so, you could offer to build them a visible level meter that lights a red light when it's too loud.

Who knows? They might be grateful!

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

If so, you could offer to build them a visible level meter that lights a red light when it's too loud.

Reply to
AntronX

It appears HE is not the only one.

Reply to
Clarence

ham license and throw you in jail is nothing...

revoke licence maybe yes, but no one ever has been thrown in jail for that.

Hey maybe I exadurated some things but the concept is perfectly legal! When I operate my FT-100 on just 100Watts with a dipole, my neighbors hear me very nice and loud on their TV, living room stereo, and computer speakers at the same time!!! They don't say anything to me because they are never home when I am on the radio. I found out once when I was over at their house and my OM was on 40 meters yabbling away... What I tried to say is that she could set up a station at her house and transmit on some empty or tune-up frequency, dead key CW, that would drive that crazy man even more nutzzzz... Finding some one nearby who is willing to operate from her location is not that hard... Now, mr. GRISE please proove that it is illegal...

Reply to
AntronX

There is a very large difference between accidental interference, which the HAM is obligated to fix or avoid, and "Deliberate" interference. Regulations provide for loss of license, upto a $10,000 fine, and in extreme cases a year in jail for each day of deliberate interference. Check out the regulations your self. I wouldn't advise anyone to deliberately interfere with commercial radio, that is also an offence.

By the way. A 40M tx would have to really have a broad (and poorly tuned) signal to interfere with FM broadcast. It would likely jam every receiver for a couple of miles. AM, FM, and TV. Easy to find!

Reply to
Clarence