400 Hz thanks

Thanks to everyone who responded to my 400 Hz questions. The answers were much more than I expected and very enlightening. ERS

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Eric, It is nice to thank people or tell them their repsonse solved your problem but it will reach the people involved better if you just change the title of your post in the original thread then all those who had it marked as a thread to follow would see your thanks.

-- John G.

Reply to
John G