4 Channel Digital Storage Attachment

The following link has a circuit which is a 4 Channel Digital Storage Attachment.

Are there any devices similar with 1,2,3, or 4 channel storage which can store a signal and replay it? I assembled simple 2 channel device using TCL549's for signal storage to my PC but I would prefer a seperate recording device for playback on my analog scope.

Bob

Reply to
Robert Snyder