Subject Author Posted Replies

STMicro Enters Arduino Market--Cortex M4 boards for less than $11
Well powerful is a relative term. These look like about 15% the power of a Raspberry Pi. And the Raspeberry Pi is about a quarter of the Beaglebone Black. But these M4 boards are cheap. $10 for the M4...
10
10

Opamp long term offset voltage drift
Hi I am involved in a design where we need long term stability. That means we need low long term offset drifts (we do production calibration) So, the OPA277 for example has 0.2uV/month (30uV initial...
21
21

IR Temperature probe with same spot size regardless of distance
Hi I would like to use a IR temperature probe to measure temperature on a PCB (it's for my home lab, so costs needs to be low) I've got a CNC machine, so the idea was to hook up a IR temperature probe...
25
25

Flyback converter
Even though some authors presents flyback converter as transformer isolated boost converter, it is more closer to reality that flyback dc-dc converter can be explained as transformer isolated...

Frequency synthesis, all-digital type
In addition to (AD9838 style) things with DAC outputs, there are PLL solutions to the make-me-a-frequency-to-order problem. Basically, start with a reference oscillator (F_ref) and divide it by a...
1
1

Agilent scope software promo
I know some have an Infineon scope, and this seems like pretty good deal. One SW option key turns on all software options (listed) starts 4/1/14 Cheers
1
1

More than 120 Computer-Generated Papers Removed by Springer and IEEE
That takes care of the obviouly fake papers, now to move on to the faux papers, mostly faux Defense related stuff slapped together by faux people.
19
19

"Single Ended Push Pull Amplifier"
Just for the hell of it I decided to post this today. It's a little brainwr eck of mine. I have looked around enough that I THINK it is unpatentable bu t I THINK it is a different implementation than...
10
10

OT: Chemistry Question
I'm looking at re-purposing a sensor used to measure sucrose solution concentrations for use with other solutes. The sensor works by measuring the refractive index (RI) of a solution by means of...
29
29

solar powered Geier counter update
solar powered Geiger counter update This has proven one of the most difficult things to solder together so far, no component is where I would like it to be, due to all sort of space restrictions, but...

Connector Question
Connector Question, What is this type of connector called, and where do you get it... (in a ceiling fan) ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | |...
27
27

how can people post things this stupid?
-- John Larkin Highland Technology Inc jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com Precision electronic instrumentation
84
84

Results of XY camera + SW Quest
After pinging around about this, I settled on a Raspberry Pi with a camera card. The Pi is credit card size, and the camera card is about an inch square. At least on paper, I haven't found anything...
1
1

gold!
I finally got a PCB house to gold plate some copperclad FR4 for me, so my breadboards won't get all tarnished and grungy in a couple of weeks.
38
38

Strange LTspice Problem
Strange LTspice Problem... Received LTspice schematic (.ASC) from customer), all .ASY symbols in the same directory. Open schematic with LTspice, can't see any of the symbols. Clue: Doesn't balk and...
8
8