Subject Author Posted Replies

Larger Motor
Device with a DC output to a small variable speed DC motor. Output drives the small motor from zero RPM to max RPM (not sure what max is right now) with full speed range control. Other than a larger...
3
3

LTspice Symbols
Having attended an LTspice seminar yesterday in Arizona, and lunching with Mike Engelhardt (*), I learned a number of tricks... Main trick I learned is that it is trivial to make auto-generated...
4
4

Curationsoft Content Curation Software (view mobile)
18,500+ Users Use The #1 Tool To Discover, Review And Curate Content For Google-friendly Posts, Thought Leadership & Authority Publications!! You Can Now Earn 70% Marketing This Proven Software....

Switch is affecting electronics, what do I need?
Hi, last year come Winter, the baseboard heaters (2 x 220v x 1500W) decided to die. They are an old design built into the baseboard so we couldn't get modern replacements that would drop in so we had...
2
2

LM317LM Replacement with low FB reference current
Hi The LM317LM has up to 100uA of current into (or out) of the FB/ADJ pin. I would like to reduce the power consumption of the low resistance ladder normally used to avoid leakage current errors Does...
3
3

Re: measuring current consumption in uC with very low power modes
I'm taking the liberty of cross-posting this to because this is really an electronics question, not an embedded question. I think you'll get more answers from there, and many of them will even be good...
6
6

Now its getting really dangerous
Now its getting really dangerous: No more buttons...
34
34

Multiple stacked pots + switches with 1 to 2" shafts?
Once upon a time, a long time ago in the daze of tubes (remember, 2 WATT carbon AB pots), there were a few pot makers that made "kits" where one could stack one pot above another and drive them with a...
3
3

PWM motor drive and slow-down speed
If you run a DC motor off one of those dealextreme PWM motor controllers, and you turn the pot to "slow", does the motor "coast" down in RPM? Application is for a variable-speed Leslie speaker.
8
8

Silicon Labs Digital Isolation, lifetime
Hi For a new design, I am considering the Silicon Labs Digital Isolation IF IC Si8421: They state long lifetime, 60 years at 400VRMS. Anyone have practical experience with this IC series, specifically...
6
6

30V from 24V
Hi, all, I have a measurement application (finding blood spots in hen's eggs) for which I need to pulse a 20W white LED at a couple of kilohertz. No problem there. Thing is, it needs about 28 V at 700...
145
145

OT: name of hammer style
Hi, I'm looking for the name of a particular style of hammer. One end consist of a large flat(-ish) surface about 1.5" diameter. In cross section, it looks like the head of a nail. I.e., a wide...
11
11

Thermo-Electric Generator - TEC1-12706
I am looking at powering a very low power device from a TEG and can't find hard data on the I-V characteristics. I found one graph someone posted of his own measurements where it looks like the...
6
6

High Fructose Corn Syrup?
6
6

Is this Intel i7 machine good for LTSpice?
Folks, Need to spiff up my simulation speeds here. IIRC Mike Engelhardt stated that the Intel i7 is a really good processor for LTSPice. According to this it looks like the 4790 is the fastest of the...
215
215