Subject Author Posted Replies

Frequency-to-voltage converter, PLL with an AD650
I tried to reproduce fig.22, p.17 of the datasheet but the output voltage is always about +13 V The VCO alone (like fig.12) works up to about 1 MHz provided the input voltage is in the [-12:0] range....
10
10

isolated rectifier files
Here is a link to a folder containing the bridge rectifier model and subcircuit files along with the circuit .asc, so anyone interested can see how it operates in LTSpice. Aa?dl=0

Low temp solder past -
A long time ago there was a request for ideas on solder ultra thin copper wire that melted/dissolved with normal solder. This is too late to help with that request but might help if it comes up again....

Zobel Speaker RCs
How necessary are they really? How much of a problem is it if speaker Z rises at hf? I'm asking myself if I can get away with omitting them on small amplifiers. I omitted one on the little class A amp...
11
11

Tektronix field adjust software TDS400A
I'm in process of repairing an old TDS420 oscilloscope and have been searching in vain for the Field Calibration Software for this scope. I have the cal sw for the 500, 600, and 700 series but not for...
7
7

What part would do this? (optoelectronics)
Greetings gentlemen, I have a few classic SLR cameras that I'd like to bring out of retirement. I need to establish if the shutter speeds are still within spec (or not as is more likely after 35+...
43
43

LM386 & Spice
I need to sim an LM386 amp to see what decoupling caps are neded for stability on end of life batteries. Is there a Spice model for this anywhere? My LTSpice seems to lack any of the IC models I'm...
38
38

Differential absolute value circuit
So this is a circuit that buffers a differential input and provides an isolated absolute value output: Any thoughts or suggestions on how to improve it wrt speed, etc?
21
21

OT: hydrogen peroxide
Does anyone know of someplace online to buy small quantities of 30%+ hydrogen peroxide to experiment with PCB etching solutions? I have seen a few places but I really don't want to spend $150+ for 5...
21
21

Let the criticism begin
Mikek
2
2

OT; Something fishy here ;)
John Fields
11
11

Electric car - construction
Hi. I would like to hear your opinion regarding the controller setup. Controller that am planning to use is able to deliver 100A continually and 200 peak ( for 5 seconds ) on 72V. Controller has...
9
9

Help Picking Right Programming Tools
I need to pick a programming tool to plot some measurement data in real time. The data is transmitted from an instrument to a PC via Ethernet. Every second a new file is created on the PC HDD to store...
16
16

Protek 6500 RS-232 interface cable
Where can i get one? (lost mine in a move) The CD that came with the Protek indicates its for the Mastek MS8218. But all BabyBird searches point to the meter with interface and not to the cable. Left...
4
4

Weather proof boot for SMA connectors?
Is there such a thing as a weather proof/resistant boot for SMA connectors? I can find them for just about every other RF connector except SMA. Any leads on these? Thanks.
20
20