Subject Author Posted Replies

drone defender
A bit better than a shot gun or a hose
30

Shenzen
This is interesting for those who use Ebay or certain other parts sources... Low cost chip processing for fun and profit... Steve
95
95

The Radio Technology Plus TE, EE and CS Journal Collection
The Radio Technology Plus TE, EE and CS Journal - - FunkTechnikPlus # Journal Collection at Internet Archive Digital Library : User Account

AN: LTspice Model & Symbol Posted for LM361 High Speed Differential Comparator
LTspice Model & Symbol Posted for LM361 High Speed Differential Comparator on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website. Totally behavioral... runs so fast on LTspice I thought there was an...

Audio transformer as step up transformer
I have a few little PCB mount audio impedance matching transformers, the impedance transformation given on the bag is 500 to 4 ohms. Would these work OK in reverse to step low voltage up to high...
11
11

To Phill Hobbs
Hi ! I have been reading this article from you In pp. 21 fig.4 I did not understand prunfundly why this a noise canceler, Are you sure you could eliminate the two diode noises just because you make...
26
26

Rigol brilliance
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
2
2

Opamp power supply
Hi all, I'm about to build this detector/audio amp circuit. I want to run it from batteries, I thought it was +/- 4.4v supply. I thought I was going to use 6 AA cells and center tap them, but maybe...
14
14

Battery test - amazing
I have two alkaline batteries in series in my test product. Two days ago the current was about 12mA at about 0.9V. It is now about 4mA at about 0.8V and the current is about 3.8mA. How can these...
27
27

Lamarck's Revenge
Of course, a lot of such studies turn out to be not reproducible. But from an evolutionary standpoint, it makes a lot of sense to pass some of our life experiences on to our offspring at the...
33
33

Protection for sensitive RF front-ends
I want folks' opinions about options for RF input protection. I'm thinking about building a TDR (for probing antenna cables, etc) using a couple of HSMS-286K double diodes (0.18pF) for the sampler....
7
7

Christmas present for those with "The Knack"
Mikek The Knack,
6
6

Step down modules with non existing IC ? LM2596HVS
Hi a rapid research on web leads to a lot of stepdown modules based on LM2596HVS-ADJ,claiming to work with input voltages up to 60V,probably made in China. I was unable to find the datasheet of the IC...
7
7

FET driver
Hi all I was thinking, that for a FET driver I could use a simple op-amp. A FET driver could basically just be 2 transistors supplying enough current to the FET to turn it on immidiately. In my case I...
43
43

Skylake CPUs buckling.
Another reason to postpone Skylake builds: Apperently PCB of Skylake based processors is to thin and could be damaged by heavy CPU coolers. This german based picture looks quite serious: It could be...