Subject Author Posted Replies

Should Math be taught in schools? Lets ask the "Miss USA pageant contestants"
Getting back to the certifiable morons, except Miss Vermont, a real standout:
44
44

Residential Solar Relieving Peak Demand
My understanding is the peak usage period each day in the summer is about 3 to 6 PM. A few days ago the forecast was for 95F+ for a couple of days. The local electrical utility cooperative sent an...
40
40

5.25 trillion pieces of plastic litter Earth's oceans
Look at this ungodly mess! "Research has attributed as much as 60 per cent of the world's plastic pollution to just five countries, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand, likely reasons...
24
24

Californica solar requirements screw all...
Californica solar requirements screw all... have solar panels as their source of energy." Note that "_all_homes_sold_" >:-} You're all screwed. ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog...
124
124

America: A Nation of Certifiable Morons
1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth, Survey Says
79
79

How Whales Change Climate
Dunno what kind of idiots think climate change is all about atmospheric and geophysics- well, actually I do: people too stupid to admit their ignorance. Only now the modelling is being fined tuned for...
10
10

CD4007 Logic Level Shifter
See "CD4007_Logic_Level_Shifter.zip" on the S.E.D/Schematics Page of my website. Had the original CD4007 designer been more free and not tied gates together, it could be done without the resistors....
8
8

Chocolate Milk
Chocolate Milk, San Fransicko strikes again... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | STV, Queen...
22
22

Good Find, CD4007 Spice Model Library....
Good Find, CD4007 Spice Model Library, at Rochester Institute of Technology, actual measurements by Professor Lynn Fuller... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et |...
44
44

Question about power capacity of electrical motors.
I read that the Tesla electric motor is able to achieve its remarkable power to weight ratio of 8.5 kW/kg, about 10 times better than a typical gasoline engine, because it tightly winds its copper...
80
80

Free boolean logic game for ipad
2
2

cellphone and strobe light
Recent rumor I've heard: safety flashers in the building will disrupt phone communication for hundreds of feet around. Really? Well, it could make sense. Risetime of arcs can be in tens of...

Hysteresis without Feedback
I've succeeded in creating a hysteresis element that doesn't use feedback to accomplish the hysteresis... which means... need for a built-into-the-Spice-engine device model, e.g., a Jiles-Atherton...
54
54

UPS To Launch On-Demand 3D Printing Manufacturing Network
This is kind of amazing. Not real sure what it really has to do with deliveries, they're swamped as it is. It's operational now:

Gravity is a Hoax
Or at least these lunatics thinks so: The first order of business to tightly curtail to the freedom to vote in elections, because this just isn't going to work.
29
29