Zener diode below-threshold reverse current

--
That's no help, since hostility leads, reductio ad absurdum, to war.

Do you want to declare war with your limited resources?
Reply to
John Fields

I had fish last night...

--

Rick C
Reply to

[snip]

krw stole that line from Larkin... neither are running the game... just seeking attention for their competency-starved egos. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

That's silly. I'm running the game.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Actually, tempco isn't of any importance for the application. Leakage is, though the solution is a really poor one.

First you have to point them to the lake.

Reply to
krw

It's always been clear that you aren't here to discuss electronics either.

Reply to
krw

--
Indeed.

Thanks, my memory isn't what it used to be.

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--
Then you create unhappiness because you wallow in it?

JF
Reply to
John Fields

--
Which, no doubt, was stepped on three or four times before it got to
your table, so you don't know how to fish, you know how to buy.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Amazing- not that an Arab feels that way, but that he said that in public. Have they beheaded him yet?

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

I know how to fish. I don't know how to keep turtles from swallowing my hook, so I don't fish. Hell, I live on a lake. But like most places it is not recommended that you eat the fish too often.

--

Rick C
Reply to

So, why not do that, then identify the fish in the lake from which the querent wants bounty, and what it takes to catch the particular fish he wants?

JF

Reply to
John Fields

--
Not at all true - check my posting record - from someone who thinks
he's running the game, but I don't mind (actually, I rather relish) an

JF
Reply to
John Fields

--
If turtles bite on your bait, and you don't want to catch turtles,
then you don't know how to fish for what you want to catch. The rest

JF
Reply to
John Fields

I create electronics because people need it.

We just solved a problem with thrust measurement in a GTF. Things like that are satisfying.

What do you do?

lunatic fringe electronics

Were they polite guests?

Reply to
John S

How the f--- does a turtle bite your bait unless you're fishing for some filthy bottom feeder. Try using something called a "bobber."

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Try telling that to a trout fisherman. Bobbers are for kids, you amateur.

Reply to
JW

Bloggs _is_ a bottom feeder, but rickman is a village idiot, so it's a toss-up ;-) ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Oh, you mispelled "bobber" which should "Bloggser".

Reply to
John S