Is that Monday, April 24?

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

lunatic fringe electronics

Or more likely Feb 27.

lunatic fringe electronics

monday of the 9th week?

Martin Riddle

Yes. One of our customers does everything in that format.

"Can you have that done by ww1720?"

"When is that?"

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Week 9, 2017 is Feb 27 to Mar 5

.1 would be Monday if they are talking ISO 8601

So your chip design is due Monday 2017-02-27 :)

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

They probably are.

No, that's when their specification is due!

I'll have about 2 months to design the product and deliver some first articles.