Woburn/Burlington

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 19:14:53 GMT, Fred Bloggs wrote in Msg.

This time it wasn't. This time people got what they wanted -- but hopefully not what they deserve.

Rational thought -- no indeed. Beliefs -- yes.

--Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Haude

Which just reminded me of...

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." -- H. L. Mencken

;)

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

We are a startup EDA company - formerly a fabless semiconductor company (thus the two names).

We make EDA tools for high end FPGA design.

Chris

Reply to
info

I guess you're still in stealth mode?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Well, I suppose it depends on your definition of stealth mode.

We are not planning commercials for the Super Bowl, but we do talk with people about our business all the time. For the time being, our communications are very focused rather than broadcast. That probably fits the conventional model of stealth mode.

May I ask the nature of your interest?

Chris

Reply to
info

[snip]

Chris, Hope we didn't miss you. We abandoned the bar at the Marriott at 9:30P due to extreme noise (aka some kind of live music :)

Ah, the joys of Arizona... icy rain this morning, air conditioning required in my truck this afternoon ;-)

...Jim Thompson

my fault - I didn't check my wife's schedule first, town committees had me babysitting...

I did raise a vicarious toast to you in my kitchen :)

Chris

Jim Thomps>

with

probably