Wireless BitWise Bus Arbitration

Hi I was going thru the CAN(Controller Area Network) specifications and came across the canRF chip. I was wondering how the bit wise bus arbitration is implemented in wireless?

In a physical medium we can have a dominant and recessive state but how is that possible in wireless?

is it by constant feedback of from the wireless medium or does any other technique exist?

Reply to
cafm