Win8 Networking is Down

On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 01:57:01 -0700, Robert Baer Gave us:

You're an idiot. Only old legacy gear idiots like you still have IDE drives and 'master/slave' issues. SATA I/O subsystems do not. AND even on those old systems, there are usually more than one IDE channel, so no need to put a drive onto your main OS chain to start with.

AND USB works fine and the fastest copy is from within a linux session using command line "dd" copy commands. And the utility you proposed is a PURCHASED product. How quaint. How stupid of you to use it or suggest it.

Wow.. You actually got one thing right today.... so far.

That retarded remark had no technical value at all.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

So how does Parted Magic work? Do I need to dedicate a drive to being a "copy"?

--

Rick
Reply to