Wifi antenna placement

If you have, finding any such nice statements by you would be like picking a fly turd out of a pound of pepper.

Reply to
John S

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 19:59:21 -0400, krw Gave us:

krw is a Usenet retard in ill mental and physical health. Croak already asswipe.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 21:42:01 -0700, Jeff Liebermann Gave us:

You should try it some time, asswipe.

Just think of it as.... You would not get the asswipe moniker were you not deserving of it and oblivious to your own insulting horseshit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 23:54:56 -0500, John S Gave us:

Fuck you retard.

See, Jeffro. These twerps deserve every deriding observation they get from me. Take off the horse blinders.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 23:58:28 -0500, John S Gave us:

Go away, little girl.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Not a record?! Just what *is* the record?

Reply to
JW

At some point the Trollees become the Trollers.

--

Rick
Reply to

On Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:54:53 -0400, JW Gave us:

The record is the fact that so many retarded putzes actually waste their personal time gauging such a thing and then more of their personal time jacking off at the mouth about it. You guys are a sad crew. It is *almost* laughable.

The aliens who created us would come back and be glad to obliterate the race and start over again.. Idiots like you are a waste of the resources this planet provides.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Re-inserting your "nice" statement which you snipped:

"There mere fact that you are oblivious to the fact that I have been nice to certain folks is a huge tell about you that you are an oblivious twit."

Reply to
John S

You are a sociopath so you can't see that you have made a joke of yourself.

Reply to
John S

Even in WWII, how many were killed by The Bomb, vs. other weapons?

Reply to
krw

It's either eight or nine, I can't remember. I've had a Seven-DimBulb score, though it was years ago. At one time scores of four and five were common. She is getting more wound up, these days, so there may be bigger scores coming again.

Reply to
krw

But that is the normal DimBulb state.

Reply to
krw

She?

I get the impression that he/she is a hermaphrodite. My bet is that no other person in the world (male or female) could live with such a damaged entity. Some worms are hermaphroditic so maybe that's why he needs no mate.

Reply to
John S

On occasion you get something right, but not too often.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

I think it is female. see this post from a while back.

snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com

in which it states " I do not have a 'plonker', you retarded twit." I leave you to draw your own inferences, but I reckon it's a nasty, vicious-tongued old lesbian.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard