Good grief.. what year was that?

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
          blu 3=3
    master of irrelevance
        Lits Slut#5
      Gutter Chix0r #2
blu

Do you have a model number? A lot of old HP service manuals are available for free download on the

website.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:11:00 +0000 (UTC), blu Gave us:

This certainly accounts for your behavior.

Do it again with a modern, turned on TV... Please.

Reply to
SuperM

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:14:07 +0000 (UTC), blu Gave us:

Two total.

Reply to
SuperM

SuperM wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I was about 8 years old, ya old fool.

Riiiight.. you first. Age before beauty yannow..

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
          blu 3=3
    master of irrelevance
        Lits Slut#5
      Gutter Chix0r #2
blu

SuperM wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

OK. Thanks. Not that I'm going to do it, but thanks anyway.

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
          blu 3=3
    master of irrelevance
        Lits Slut#5
      Gutter Chix0r #2
blu

Like I said, do you take wooden nickles also cupcake?

--
Usenet lits score:
GIT-R-DONE!
#20 Usenet asshole
#6 Lits Slut
#11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007

MassiveProng wrote in:
>  Yet another film reference your gang boy retarded ass missed.
>
>  Sorry, chump, but you be dumb, boy.
Reply to
Niemadre

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 00:47:27 +0000 (UTC), blu Gave us:

You'll never go then, as you are as ugly as a fart is smelly.

Reply to
SuperM

SuperM wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

And you know this.. how?

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
          blu 3=3
    master of irrelevance
        Lits Slut#5
      Gutter Chix0r #2
blu

There ya go, you're up to 5th grade level. Keep drinking.

--
Usenet lits score:
GIT-R-DONE!
#20 Usenet asshole
#6 Lits Slut
#11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007

MassiveProng wrote in:
>  Yet another film reference your gang boy retarded ass missed.
>
>  Sorry, chump, but you be dumb, boy.
Reply to
Niemadre

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 01:27:46 GMT, Niemadre Gave us:

Like the baby bullshit you pull has any modicum of maturity whatsoever.

Reply to
SuperM

It keeps you foaming, and that's the whole idea.

--
Usenet lits score:
GIT-R-DONE!
#20 Usenet asshole
#6 Lits Slut
#11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007

MassiveProng wrote in:
>  Yet another film reference your gang boy retarded ass missed.
>
>  Sorry, chump, but you be dumb, boy.
Reply to
Niemadre

With dielectric on both electrodes? I'd guess at 1KV or so.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."