Which is the cheapest microcontroller or PIC available.

So if you are considering a $0.60 per unit uP and the development tools cost $1000, that adds from something like $2.00 up to $10.00 per unit. The point I'm trying to make is that the cheap chip might cost more if the tools are proprietary.

Speed is n0 subsittute fo accurancy.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

==================================== As long as everybody gets to pitch their favorite inexpensive micro, why not look at the tiny avrs? Less than $1, 8 pin pack, free tools, etc etc

Reply to
BobG

nikhilele wrote [WITHOUT CONTEXT]:

You DO realize that this isn't Google Groups. Don't you?

This is USENET

--and because most people use a *newsreader* to access USENET, THEY DON'T SEE WHAT YOU SEE.

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:SXIajvWUVHAJ:groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py=answer=12348+Summarize-what-*-*-*-*-*+*-*-reply-appears-*-*-*-before-the-original-*-*+remove-*-*-*-irrelevant+zz-zz+qq+BOTTOM Observe what others in the thread are doing and EMULATE.

Reply to
JeffM

plz give us more details

Reply to
nikhilele

I think tiny avrs and 430f2001 from ti are cheap development tools

Reply to
nikhilele

========================= atmel.com and avrfreaks.net both have info on tiny avrs

Reply to
BobG

How many people are really using line-at-a-time newsreaders any more? (On teletypes and VT-100s?) I use Outlook Express for threaded newsreading, and frankly, I find top-posting of replies easier to take in than bottom-posting. It's a matter of having lived in the full-screen-editing era for the past 20 years or more.

Notice that in order not to bother you, I bottom-posted here.

Reply to
mc

They're 'ok' for simple replies. Anything more makes then clumsy.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

That has nothing whatsoever to do with the need for quoting and bottom-posting.

Tim

--
-
Reply to

[snip]

A: Because its not the natural way people read text.

Q: Why is top posting bad?

Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student.
At least they can find Kuwait. - A. Whitney Brown
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

BOBG actually i was asking for some ebook or tutorial type of link

Reply to
nikhilele

=============================== If you choose an avr processor, avrbeginners.net has tutorial examples

Reply to
BobG

I got 89c2051 in 0.7$ and in my city I was not able to get tinyavr

Reply to
nikhilele

================================================== Well, you didn't ask us "What is the cheapest microprocessor in my city?" did you? Does your city have a mail man that rides into town every now and then?

Reply to
BobG

Sorry BobG I just forget but i can ask for the chip from other cities if i want they will post that to my door steps

u are free to give names of cheapest controller whether they are easily available or not.

Reply to
nikhilele