Where to buy a directional/navigation pad for use as a control?

Hello, Im trying to put together a handheld device that I would like to place a directional pad on, and was wondering if anyone knows who would sell something like this. I know I could open up any old console/game controler and probably get one from there, but I was wondering if there any stand-alone DPad out there that could possibly have rubber type overlay like on a lot of calculators do, but thats not too important.

Thank for your time!

-Mark

Reply to
mwiesbock

There are a few in the digikey catalog. One is made by ITT part # is TPA513G

Darrell Harmon

dlharmon