what would YOU do with the power?

1.5 joules per second.

Besides the obvious use as a car battery charger, what would YOU do with the power?

Reply to
mrdarrett

I'm guessing that this rating is with 1kW/m^2, which I rarely see. Looks like a 10"x4" active area, which is about 2.5% of a m^2. With

10% efficiency, that's 2.5W. So 1.5W is believable, I suppose.

Charge up the equivalent of one alkaline AA in about.... 3 hours or so, at an optimal time on an optimal day with an optimal circuit?

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

$9.95? not bad. Rule of thumb, dont pay more than $100/amp for 12 volt solar chargers. Thay unit is a bit over 100 ma so its a good deal.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan