What Are These Antenna?

"Although they restricted themselves to one drink at lunchtime, Bob and Tom still found they were not at their most productive in the afternoon."

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Yes, that was fixed about 12 years ago, a year or so before it happened here in the UK. It's so much better, but a lot of British pubs suffered badly and have closed. It's not all because of no smoking, the supermarkets sell alcohol very cheaply and undercut pub prices.

The Irish don't really do beer like the traditional English ales. The vast majority of beer sold in Ireland is Guinness. The creamy "quality" is because they use nitrogen rather than CO2 to propel the "beer" to the tap.

It' been 25 years since I was in the USA and as you say, at that time there wasn't much available other than the mass produced stuff. I've heard that the new craft beers have taken off in a big way, and my son, who spends a lot of time in the USA tells me they're very good.

Reply to
warm'n'flat

The most popular beer in the USA now is Bud Light, so it looks like we haven't made all that much progress.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com