Were Republications, we don't need no sticken "separation of powers"

Donald

But you could use a little basic spelling and punctuation.

Reply to
Winfield

What's your subject all about. The issue here is that there *IS* a separation of powers.

--
  Keith
Reply to

And, all the Demoncrats can do is issue subpoenas, and make noise... otherwise they're impotent... as is typical for a Demoncrat ;-)

...Jim Thompson