webcam thing

it basically only needs to know they are zip files

This guy figured out how to make it do that in 2010:

I don't know if those config tweaks are now standard or not.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

Clever idea, I had not thought of that - not totally impossible then.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

I do NOT have a DropBox account and it opened just like any "normal" URL.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Right. I can post a link to any file, and anybody can open it as a web page. The key is all those nonsense characters in the middle. They are essentially a password.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

It won't merge general binaries, but it will at least merge OpenOffice documents, or so I'm told. It does require an external merge tool.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

One thing for sure, SSDs boot a lot faster than rotating disks.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk