Water sensor - dynamic thermal resistance sensor

When the milkman gives the milk for free why marry the cow?

As a family story goes, during WWII, my dad told female coworkers that one of my brothers (a red head at the time) was the ice-man's. ...only later telling them that he was the ice man.

--
  Keith
Reply to

The

Depending on the sensor offcourse - but if the circuitry is switchable (simple analog switch to toogle which sensor to use), then the cost of adding a second sensor is almost none

Regards

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Yes, that might be an option - good idea :-)

Thanks

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Yes, that might be an option - good idea :-)

Thanks

Klaus

PS Posting via the browser and google groups didn't present this previously send message correctly

Reply to
Klaus Vestergaard Kragelund