Water Cooled Power Resistor Gets Rusty

I'd check the msds on that...I suspect it's carcinogenic.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

"D from BC"

** Ever heard of trimming ???

Wanker !

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

As in grass and hedge trimming? :P Sure... Like this?

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

"D from BC" "Phil Allison"

** Last help or advice you will ever get from me.

You pathetic FUCKWIT !

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Can I get that assurance too, Phil? Pretty please!

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to

"John Tserkezis Fuckwit Jerkoff "

** Go find the Harbour Bridge.

Jump off.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Is it about decorating Christmas trees?

I dunno..either I've had a rough day or just "trimming" is too vague.

The only thing I think that's most probable is I didn't call it trimming when I wrote about making a resistance adjustment with a wire wound power resistor.. Is that it?

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

They won't let you. I've already asked.