Wat gaat de tijd toch snel he ? Time goes fast huh ?

Dutch:

Wat gaat de tijd toch snel he ?

Dat zou je bijna vergeten met al die digital klokken.

English:

Time goes fast huh ?

Something one would almost forget with all those digital clocks ;)

( Can't download the swf though, I could google but me a bit lazy at the moment, oh well, nice clock :) )

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Time Flies.

You can't do it. They go too fast.

Reply to
Keith Latham

Oh yes, you can do it. You only have to be as fast as an arrow...

Reply to
paai